manufactures eye imaging systems, tools, and
software. We enable researchers to easily capture
and explore high resolution images of animals at a
fraction of the cost of comparable systems.
IISCIENCE Imaging echnology develops and manufactures eye imaging systems, tools, and software. We enable esearchers to easily capture and explore high resolution images of animals at a fraction of the cost of comparable systems.
IISCIENCE is a team of passionate scientists, dedicated doctors, and tenacious technologists, who collaborate in pursuit of a shared vision of Innovative Imaging Science. We are optical system design experts and vision scientists. If you research eyes using animal models, IISCIENCE will help you achieve better results and more profound insights than ever before.
To provide scientists with the right instruments and for them to explore scientific discoveries.
We make capturing ophthalmic images a quick and easy process. When it comes to results, we show you that “Seeing is believing!”
Imaging cameras from IISCIENCE
Eyemera fundus camera
- Color Fundus Captures Both Color and FA Images
- Mono Fundus Offers Dynamic Spectrum Up to NIR Including ICG Images That Allow Visualization of Choroidal Vessels
- Safer, More Reliable and Durable Light Source : High – Powered LED
- Work Where you need to : Compact, Lightweight System For Confined Lab Space or on the go
Eyemera OCT camera
- 880 nm high axial resolution up to 3 microns
- Lateral resolution less than 10 microns
- High speed A scan rate up to 40K Hz
- B scan imaging rate: 14 Hz
What we can do for you
IISCIENCE Does One Thing
IISCIENCE is not a company division. We focus exclusively on advanced retinal imaging systems. We design equipment and software to deliver outstanding results and do it more consistently than any other alternative on the market. As the designers and OEM, we have the optical engineering and scientific expertise to customize your equipment and software precisely to your research purposes.
One objective lens is for all animal eyes.
The objective lens of the imaging device is designed and optimized for laboratory animals,
and only one objective lens captures retina images from all species eye.