Advanced Retinal Imaging
IIScience Imaging Technology develops and manufactures eye imaging systems, tools, and software. We enable researchers to easily capture and explore high resolution images of animals at a fraction of the cost of comparable systems.
WHO WE ARE?
Innovative Imaging Science
IISCIENCE helps eye research scientists unveil disease mechanism and disease progression and find treatments using extraordinary in vivo images of laboratory animals from our ophthalmic animal imaging camera.
Imaging cameras from IISCIENCE
- Color: captures both color and FA images
- Mono: visible to NIR including ICG images
- Light sources: LED and Laser diode
- All customizable upon request
- 880 nm high axial resolution up to 3 microns
- Lateral resolution less than 10 microns
- High speed A scan rate up to 40K Hz
- B scan imaging rate: 14 Hz
One objective lens is for all animal eyes.
The objective lens of the imaging device is designed and optimized for laboratory animals,
and only one objective lens captures retina images from all species eye.